MX23RW : Sunday, December 10 23:43:55
SM
Rayo vs. Celta: 20 hrs 16 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
RN
Friendlies 1
Nov 20, 2023 at 4.30pm UK
Saint Petersburg Stadium
CN
Russia
8 - 0
Cuba
Oblyakov (22'), Golovin (30'), Miranchuk (34'), Silyanov (55'), Sobolev (66'), Prutsev (68'), Krivtsov (74'), Mostovoy (78')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Paradela (38')
Coverage of the International Friendlies Friendlies 1 clash between Russia and Cuba.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Kenya 2-2 Russia
Monday, October 16 at 5pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Honduras 4-0 Cuba
Monday, October 16 at 1am in CONCACAF Nations League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Russia win with a probability of 69.18%. A draw had a probability of 19.2% and a win for Cuba had a probability of 11.63%.

The most likely scoreline for a Russia win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (12.72%) and 2-1 (9.45%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.08%), while for a Cuba win it was 0-1 (4.37%). The actual scoreline of 8-0 was predicted with a 0.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Russia would win this match.

Result
RussiaDrawCuba
69.18% (-0.11200000000001 -0.11) 19.18% (0.0030000000000001 0) 11.63% (0.107 0.11)
Both teams to score 44.64% (0.321 0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.91% (0.248 0.25)47.09% (-0.249 -0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.67% (0.229 0.23)69.33% (-0.23 -0.23)
Russia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.51% (0.040999999999997 0.04)12.49% (-0.040999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.53% (0.084000000000003 0.08)38.47% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)
Cuba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.01% (0.343 0.34)48.99% (-0.344 -0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.05% (0.244 0.24)83.94% (-0.24499999999999 -0.24)
Score Analysis
    Russia 69.17%
    Cuba 11.63%
    Draw 19.18%
RussiaDrawCuba
2-0 @ 13.23% (-0.1 -0.1)
1-0 @ 12.72% (-0.11 -0.11)
2-1 @ 9.45% (0.026 0.03)
3-0 @ 9.18% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-1 @ 6.55% (0.028 0.03)
4-0 @ 4.77% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-1 @ 3.41% (0.02 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.34% (0.034 0.03)
5-0 @ 1.99% (-0.004 -0)
5-1 @ 1.42% (0.011 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.22% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 2.9%
Total : 69.17%
1-1 @ 9.08% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.12% (-0.064 -0.06)
2-2 @ 3.37% (0.042 0.04)
Other @ 0.61%
Total : 19.18%
0-1 @ 4.37% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-2 @ 3.24% (0.036 0.04)
0-2 @ 1.56% (0.015 0.02)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 11.63%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Kenya 2-2 Russia
Monday, October 16 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Russia 1-0 Cameroon
Thursday, October 12 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Qatar 1-1 Russia
Tuesday, September 12 at 4.15pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Russia 2-0 Iraq
Sunday, March 26 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 1-1 Russia
Thursday, March 23 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Uzbekistan 0-0 Russia
Sunday, November 20 at 12pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Honduras 4-0 Cuba
Monday, October 16 at 1am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Cuba 0-0 Honduras
Friday, October 13 at 2am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Cuba 1-0 Suriname
Tuesday, September 12 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Haiti 0-0 Cuba
Friday, September 8 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Canada 4-2 Cuba
Tuesday, July 4 at 11.30pm in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: Cuba 1-4 Guadeloupe
Sunday, July 2 at 12.30am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
You May Like

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool16114136152137
2Arsenal16113233151836
3Aston Villa16112335201535
4Manchester CityMan City16103338182033
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs1693433231030
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd169071821-327
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle1682633211226
8Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton167543328526
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham167362630-424
10Fulham166372626021
11Brentford165472322119
12Chelsea165472626019
13Wolverhampton WanderersWolves165472126-519
14Bournemouth165472130-919
15Crystal Palace164481523-816
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest163581728-1114
17Everton167272020013
18Luton TownLuton1623111732-159
19Burnley1622121634-188
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd1622121241-298
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .